We have your back! Since 2007, Naked Clean has been a trusted and reliable source for house cleaning services here in North County and San Diego. Our Happiness Guarantee means we are licensed, insured, Accredited and self-bonded for your protection:
- Licensed and Local – Business licensed in the City of Carlsbad
- Liability Insurance – A two-million dollar general liability policy*
- Damage Claims – Insured for accidental damage to household property*
- Theft Protection – Self-bonded for theft*
- Reputation – A+ Accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2007
For general safety, Naked Clean requires valuables and irreplaceable items hidden away from housekeeper(s) access, such as a locked closet, garage, safe, etc. Items which cannot be hidden due to their size and/or excess weight, must be pointed-out to housekeeper(s) prior to cleaning.
*Naked Clean’s theft protection term “self-bonded” represents both the independent housekeeper and Naked Clean agree to protect client with $1,000 coverage in the event of stolen or damaged personal property, or up to $3,000 for damages to real property.
[Note: Our insurance coverage is not worker compensation, which is required only for employees. Naked Clean refers vetted, professional, worker-owned housekeepers who are not required by law to carry worker compensation insurance on themselves]
About Filing Claims
• For property or theft claims the cleaning service must be completed within the past 72 hours. Each Repeat-Clean® visit is treated as a separate occurrence.
• The damage was a direct result of the housekeeper(s) cleaning service and within the scope of the work the client ordered by phone, website order or by email request.
• Your account is in good standing without unpaid balances.
Note: In order to process claim for damage or missing items, Naked Clean requires documentation for proof of ownership and value. An insurance claim representative from Naked Clean will personally visit your home to inspect any claims. For filing a self-bonded theft claim, a police report for stolen item(s) is required. Client to prove the housekeeper(s) stole property by either the housekeeper(s) admitting in writing to the theft in a police report, or by client providing clear, unmistakably and conclusive video evidence of housekeeper stealing item(s). Eyewitness or missing items reports are not considered sufficient evidence to bring a theft claim. Naked Clean strongly recommends installing cameras located in strategic locations inside your home.